Sightseeing from Auckland
Tour Suggestions for Scenic Hotel Guests
From your Scenic Hotel Auckland accommodation, you can enjoy one day or multi-day tours that leave almost from your door. We've put together a few suggestions for you to consider in advance of your stay with us. If any of these interest you, simply email ahead or ask at reception for details on your arrival.
One Day Tours
View our one day Auckland tours suggestions which include:
- Walking – Explore Auckland city by foot, in a group, with a guide or on your own.
- Sailing– Experience the City of Sails aboard a beautiful sailing yacht.
- Winery – Visit the wine regions surrounding Auckland city, including Waiheke Island.
- Heritage– Learn more about Auckland's history and heritage.
- Arts - Browse through Auckland's celebrated arts and cultural collections.
- Families – Find out where to take the kids on a fun family day out.
- Shopping - Visit popular shopping hot-spots such as Parnell and Newmarket.
- Outside Auckland – One day tours to Rotorua, Waitomo Caves and the Coromandel.
Short Driving Tours (2-5 Days)
Long Driving Tours (7-14 Days)
- Hotel Hopper Tour (7 Days +) - Find out more about the hop between Auckland, Hawke's Bay, Rotorua, the Bay of Islands and back to Auckland (more)
- North Island Tour (14 Days) – A great touring route which travels from Auckland to Auckland via the Hawke's Bay, Rotorua, the Waitomo Caves and the Bay of Islands (more)
The staff at Scenic Hotel Auckland can assist with booking rental vehicles, activities and accommodation at any of the hotels in our group.